This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Monday, September 19, 2005

This is a tree that was at the corner of the garage. It was grown over the ground so you couldn't see much underneath it. We knew there was some trash there, so Dad started cutting away branches so he could get to the trash (the tree is being removed and the stump dug out). When he started digging he found the huge pile of rocks (in the background) and an old Ford transmission (in the foreground) along with trash and a variety of metal crap. Apparently this is where Fred (prior owner) threw everything he didn't want anymore.) :) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently you do not have enough shit to do on the INSIDE of your new home so you have to find tremendous projects to do on the outside. I swear Melissa, someone needs to snap you out of it and teach you about moderation!

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part 2 (I feel your pain)

Once, I dug a new 36" deep trench for a gasline from my house to my garage and here is a short list of items I unearthed:

5 HP engine (slightly corroded)
1/2 parking lot curb (heavy)
4 bottles (empty)
1 traffic cone (!)
1 Metal gasoline can
2 cinder blocks
about 2 dozen marbles
1 matchbox car

Seriously, you are going to burn out. You have been in MI for a few months now and I haven't even SEEN you. Now I know why.

9:45 PM

 
Blogger liannallama said...

Wow! It's like a treasure hunt, but not a cool treasure hunt--it's a scary, creepy treasure hunt! Who knows what you'll find next!

10:37 PM

 
Blogger ZooooM said...

HEY! It's almost Halloween! You can dress up the house, lure youngins inside, remember to charge a modest entry into the Haunted House. Then, keep them! The money and the kids. Make them work on your house through the winter, and buy supplies with their money!

Brilliant! You can send Jerome to the store for you. Wait...he might spend the money on gnome hookers and paint thinner....

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home