This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So my Gramma and her senior citizen friends are trying various ways to raise money to keep their senior center open. This is an article from the local paper, that covers the "Rockathon" that Gramma participated in. People sponsored her 30 minutes of rocking. Gramma is 88. She rocks! LOL :) The caption says, "Three generations from one family rock at the Ypsilanti Senior Center's Rochathon on April 29. From left to right, Connie Chapman, her daugher Melissa Chapman, and Connie's mother, Thora Keene. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home