This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Feb 2006 - So I had drywall put in the downstairs living room, after ripping the ceiling out. However, I didn't consider how INCREDIBILY LOUD this house is and subsequently didn't insulate it. So, we tore the drywall back out and insulated, then put plywood up because we are going to put in tin ceiling in the entire first floor (not the rental.) This is Chuck and his son Charlie - workin'. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

For a second I thought you installed men in the house. And I was happy.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home