This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So much for...

...getting moved in this week. I realized why am I moving in right before I leave town? It's still messy and I don't want the cats wandering through the rubble. More time to go, but when I get back - better watch it. Boy, a house is an exercise in patience and adjusting deadlines. :) But it's all good; I am still tickled with it.

I hope all of you are happy and well. Thanks for the comments and the fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

OH MY GOD THANK YOU for coming out to the big W. I just wish I had more time to talk with you guys.

I'm sorry we adjusted your move in date, but we were so excited you came out.

Love you so much,

Mrs. Zoom

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home