This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Starting...

Hi everyone ~

Well, while I had lots of issues posting pictures to the last blog, I am attempting a new blog regardless. I thought it would be a nice way to keep everyone posted, without having to send a billion emails and more than a billion pictures (which you all know, I am terrible at doing.)

You should be able to comment without becoming a member. I look forward to your comments, digs and fun notes.

xoxo
m

2 Comments:

Blogger The Idiot said...

Journey of a thousand miles beginning with a single step and all....

We miss you out here in the OC. You're still our hero for taking all this new cross country responsibility on.

Take care of you.

XOXOXO

C from OC (Zoom, Skillit & Ninja G say hello)

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, that is a lot of work going for you. I'm so proud and jealous at the same time. And yes, you can restore the wood floor. i'm restoring wood from the late 1800's early 1900's right now. It's a bitch, but with a lot of sweat and sore muscles, worth the beauty.

Love ya, baba.....
G

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home