This is my new blog to update whomever is interested on my comings and goings. For the time being I am sure it will be much about the house I just bought. Read, don't read, whatever works for you...I guarantee nothing. :) Cheers!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

In unit #2 there is a super-ugly drop ceiling. Originally I pushed up a couple of the tiles and saw that the ceiling was peeling some. However, yesterday, when I removed the rest of them, I found that some $%^#& had overflowed the upstairs bathtub and 1/4 of the ceiling is gone. What a bummer.... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

My heart goes out to ya MC. But when it's finished, it's going to be super awesome. Just like the owner.

I can't even cook, much less take apart a house and put it back together. But, if there's anything I can do to help you, let me know.

Hugs.

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home